Product Manager (E-Commerce)
Research & Development
Come build, optimise, and evolve our e-commerce product line for the world's largest luxury & fashion groups. Joining Luxclusif Product Development team, you’ll be reporting to the Head of Product (Porto), and will also work closely with a squad composed of engineers, product designers, and data analysts.
Working in our recently launched e-commerce product line, you’ll have the opportunity of moving an mvp stage product to a full blown e-commerce powerhouse. While being able to optimise our partners e-commerces experience for growth in true win-win partnerships. With one of the largest luxury brands in the world live, and multiple brands in the pipeline, you’ll be able to experiment and grow the product line as your own start-up.
Our company is fully global distributed across Manila, Tokyo, Porto, and Tallinn. Discovering new cultures and time-zones, are part of the perks.
|What we offer||
- Evolve an e-commerce platform based on partner & market needs.
- Own the roadmap and evolution of the E-Commerce platform, by prioritizing based on data and business goals.
- Prioritise implementation requests by liaising with the partner, engineering, and account managament.
- Shape new solutions with a cross functional team.
- Deliver proposals of optimisation for the different partners.
- Interface with the largest luxury groups in order to pitch and collect feedback for your product line.
- Provide ideas on how we should expand our processes and ways of working to deliver a service of excellence.
- Experienced with e-commerce products and projects, with a proven track record of deliverables.
- Product Manager, Business Analyst, Project Manager or Customer Success Manager with 3+ years experience.
- Familiar with e-commerce platforms as NopCommerce, Magento, Shopify.
- Proficient communicator (verbal and written) capable of showcasing your ideas with ease and delivering excellent presentations.
- Capable of communicating your ideas, needs, and solutions to a tech development team.
- Autonomous in analysing e-commerce performance and providing recommendations.
- Comfortable in leading meetings with different audiences (ranging from luxury partner leadership teams to you own team).
- Ambitious challenges and building your own opportunities.
- Seeing your work having a direct impact on the company results.
- Global environment with flexible working hours and locations.
- Transparent leadership communication.
- Excellence in delivering.
- Autonomy, accountability, and high performance.
- Being measured by outcomes.
What we offer
- Start up culture where decisions are taken with speed for implementation, empowered individuals looking for exponential growth in a performance culture driven environment where impact of results promote the candidate development in the organisation.
- Fast pace growth international fashion industry: RESALE
- Full time job, based in Makati. Currently working from home due to COVID
- Start time – ASAP
Can't find what you're looking for? Check out our other listings!