Research & Development
Come build, optimise, and evolve our e-commerce product line for the world's largest luxury & fashion groups. Joining Luxclusif Engineering team, you’ll be reporting to the Head of Technology (Porto), and working closely with a squad of engineers, product designers, and data analysts.
Working in our recently launched e-commerce product line, you’ll have the opportunity of moving an mvp stage product to a full blown e-commerce powerhouse. While being able to optimise our partners e-commerces experience for growth in true win-win partnerships. With one of the largest luxury brands in the world live, and multiple brands in the pipeline, you’ll be able to experiment and grow the product line as your own start-up.
Our company is fully global distributed across Manila, Tokyo, Porto, and Tallinn. Discovering new cultures and time-zones, are part of the perks.
|What we offer||
- Contribute to the development and evolution of our e-commerce products
- Stay up to speed with all backend and web technologies, software architecture principles and design patterns
- Apply your knowledge on performance and security measures
- Being able to work in an Agile environment, focusing on delivery/commitment and software continuous improvement
- Work with some of the following technologies: .NET CORE, SQL Server, Docker and Kubernetes
- An experienced object oriented languages programmer with at least 3 years of experience
- Experience with .NET Core framework
- Knowledgeable in unit tests and/or integration tests
- Knowledgeable in SQL language and experience using relational databases
- Experience with nopCommerce is a plus
- A professional with experience working with Agile methodologies is also a plus
- A good communicator, capable of working with multiple cultures
- Team player
- Ambitious challenges and building your own opportunities.
- Seeing your work having a direct impact on the company results.
- Global environment with flexible working hours and locations.
- Transparent leadership communication.
- Excellence in delivering.
- Autonomy, accountability, and high performance.
- Being measured by outcomes.
What we offer
- Start up culture where decisions are taken with speed for implementation, empowered individuals looking for exponential growth in a performance culture driven environment where impact of results promote the candidate development in the organisation.
- Fast pace growth international fashion industry: RESALE
- Full time job, based in Makati. Currently working from home due to COVID
- Start time – ASAP
Can't find what you're looking for? Check out our other listings!