Last updated: January 1st 2020
Information Collection And Use
We collect the following data (hereinafter “Personal Information”):
- your name;
- your e-mail address;
- phone number;
- Log Data;
- any other information that will enable us to identify you.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”) or perform any activity therein. This Log Data includes information pertaining to your computer such as:
- Internet Protocol address;
- browser type;
- browser version;
- the pages of our Site that you visit;
- time and date of your visit;
- time spent on those pages;
- other relevant statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this.
Use of Personal Information
We will use your Personal Information that we collected so that we can process your order(s), manage your account, and inform you of any special offers we might have on any of our products or services.
Storage and Security
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but please bear in mind that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Hence, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We intend to use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing, or promotional materials and other information (“Marketing Materials”).
Please note that you may always opt not to receive these Marketing Materials. You have the right to at any time to stop us from sending you our Marketing Materials or sharing your Personal Information with our partner-companies.
Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure that you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- Right to access – You have the right to request for copies of your Personal Information. We may, however, charge you a nominal fee for this service.
- Right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any Personal Information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- Right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase Personal Information, under certain conditions.
- Right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your Personal Information, under certain conditions.
- Right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Information, under certain conditions.
- Right to data portability – You have the right, under certain circumstances, to request for the transfer of your Personal Information to another organization or directly to you.
If you make a request, kindly give us 72 hours to respond. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please feel free to contact us.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information.
- Keeping you signed in;
- Understanding how you use our Site;
There are a number of different types of cookies, however our websites uses:
- Functionality – We use these cookies so that we recognize you on our Site and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used;
- Advertising – We use these cookies to collect information about your visit to Site, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. As mentioned, we sometimes share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit our Site, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our Site.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
Moreover, should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that we have not addressed your concern regarding your Personal Information in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.