The Operations team is a key team in the company that provides business support enhancing organizational performance. The Operations Team is responsible for managing Luxclusif’s end-to-end product journey. Including Logistics fulfillment, Quality Control, and Cost Management. Currently, the Ops team has colleagues located in the Philippines, Portugal, China, and Japan.
|About the Role||
You graduated in Logistics or Business Administration (or similar) and you have at least 3 years experience in Project Management. You have a proven track record of successfully delivering and managing the implementation of Supply Chain projects and solutions. Obviously, you are amazing at speaking English.
About the Role
Steering Strategic Projects regarding optimization and expansion of our operations and liaise with other departments for successful implementation of these initiatives.
- Interface with Luxclusif Partners to align on project goals and objectives
- Evolve Luxclusif Project Framework for both internal and external customers
- Identify, align and communicate scope, milestones, timelines, and deliverables across internal and external stakeholders
- Build relevant project documents (charter, scope, project plans, status reporting, RACI - Responsibility assignment matrix) sharing it with relevant stakeholders
- Champion cross-functional project alignment when Operations is the driving party
- Coordinate resources for execution with both time and quality
- Manage expectations both internally and externally on deliverables and deviations
- Be the central point of communication across all the involved project teams
- Milestone Planning
- Communication Planning
- Information Monitoring & Tracking
- Risk Analysis
- Project Governance & Frameworks
- Decision making
- Conflict Management
- Team Work